Pengo's/RedEye Minecraft server

Warez that are soft, like your appz.

Pengo's/RedEye Minecraft server

Postby menus » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:56 am

Hi All! Hope you have been well!

Bob/ Pengo been running the server for a couple of years now and alot of us have put in a joyful amount of hours on it! :D

Is it still running? tried to log in but was not letting me in.

Do you want help with funding the server? I don't mind, Could chase direct pay ya :P

Server Address i have is:

108.163.212.194:25565

Let me us know!

Thank you so much!!!!!
menus

Re: Pengo's/RedEye Minecraft server

Postby Flying Penguin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Took it down in December. No one was using it.

I do have the world data files backed up if you want them. You can always play it locally in single player, or set it up on another server.

It's a zip file you can download from my FTP server here (890MB): http://soldcentralfl.com/bob/minecraft/ ... -22-16.zip

That's formatted for use in single player. There's a difference in the way the folders are named for multiplayer servers otherwise the nether won't show up on your server. If you need it configured for multiplayer let me know. It's not hard to rename and re-arrange the folders, although it's probably easier if I just upload the backup of the server to my FTP for ya.

I've got is setup as a single player on my PC. Been meaning to fly around and see what everyone's built but haven't had the time.
Flying Penguin

Postby menus » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:20 am

Thanks so much Bob!!! Appriciate it bro!!! :D
menus

Postby Flying Penguin » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:19 pm

No prob.

BTW: The map will run in SURVIVAL mode in single player as-is. If you want to switch to CREATIVE mode do this:

NOTE: This only works as of version 1.3.1. I am using the latest Minecraft launcher and the latest version 1.12 and it worked fine for me.

- Load the map.

- Click ESC key and and select "Open to LAN".

- Press your chat key ("T" is the default" and type:

/gamemode creative

and then hit the ENTER key. You should get a notification that you are now in Creative mode.

- Save and exit the map.

- Restart the map in single player and it should sill be in Creative mode (you should be able to fly by double tapping the space key, and you should have access to the creative mode inventory).

To change it back to survival, do the same thing, but use the command line:

/gamemode survival
Flying Penguin

Return to Software